- Notice: If QPharma collects personal information from individuals in the EU, United Kingdom or Switzerland, it will advise them about the purposes for which the information is collected and used, the types of third parties to whom QPharma shares the information, if any, the ability of the users to limit the use and disclosure of such information, and how to contact QPharma. QPharma will provide notice in clear and conspicuous language at the time such information is collected by QPharma or as soon as practicable thereafter and, always, before QPharma uses or discloses the information for a purpose other than which it was originally collected. When QPharma receives personal information from other entities in the EU, United Kingdom or Switzerland, it will use and disclose such information consistent with the notices provides by such entities and the choices made by the individuals from whom the information was collected.
- Choice: QPharma will provide individuals with the choice of whether the personal information is to be disclosed to a non-agent third party or used for a purpose other than that for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. For sensitive personal information, QPharma will provide individuals with the opportunity to consent to the disclosure of the information affirmatively or explicitly to a non-agent third party or the use of the information for a purpose other than that which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
- Access: QPharma will provide individuals with reasonable access to information it has about them upon their request. QPharma will take reasonable measures to allow for the correction, amendment, or deletion of information that is shown to be incorrect or inaccurate. Regarding this, send your inquiries to us at QPharma, Inc., Attention: Privacy Officer, 22 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960.
- Security: QPharma maintains various safeguards, including physical and electronic and managerial procedures, to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information that it has received. QPharma takes reasonable precautions to protect against unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, destruction, or alteration of data in its control.
- Data Integrity: QPharma will not use or process the personal information data in a manner that is inconsistent with the reason it was collected or authorized to be used. QPharma will take reasonable measure to ensure that the data is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
- Enforcement: QPharma is committed to monitoring and ensuring compliance with this policy and relevant privacy laws and regulations. QPharma maintains strict confidentiality and security policies with respect to all information it receives that applies to all its personnel. All personnel are made aware of these policies, and QPharma has procedures in place for personnel to be trained on all of these policies. If an employee fails to adhere to QPharma’s policies, the employee is subject to discipline. QPharma has established a mechanism to conduct reviews of its policies, including their effectiveness and internal compliance with the policies.
Explanation of Information CollectedIn connection with programs such as those listed below, QPharma collects both Personally Identifiable Information (such as contact, financial and demographic information described below) and non-personally identifiable information such as “Traffic Data” (defined below).
Rebate Coupons or cards requested for the purchase of OTC or Rx Products;
Rebate Checks or cards in connection with OTC or Rx Products which you have purchased;
Product Samples requested for OTC or Rx Products;
Health Care Practitioner or Subject Matter activity;
Information requested by you about OTC or Rx Products; or
Enrollment in Patient Assistance Programs which we coordinate on behalf of one of our Pharmaceutical Company clients.
How the Information Is UsedQPharma uses the Personally Identifiable Information or Protected Health Information that you provide to us for the purposes of: (a) providing you with information, discount coupons, rebate coupons, rebates, trial samples, prescription refill reminders and other marketing and non-marketing communications relating to OTC and/or Rx Products; (b) responding to your requests; and (c) generally communicating with you. QPharma only uses or discloses your Personally Identifiable Information or Protected Health Information as permitted by law or as authorized by you. QPharma engages in e-mail and direct mail marketing on behalf of Pharmaceutical Companies and Health Care Organizations. E-mail or direct mail address lists for these marketing campaigns are compiled from information provided by you as set out above and/or based upon information gathered by Pharmaceutical Companies or Health Care Organizations. To receive an e-mail message or a direct mail communication that is part of a marketing campaign created by QPharma on behalf of a Pharmaceutical Company or Health Care Organization, you chose to be included on an e-mail or direct mail address list or you may choose to receive e-mail or such direct mail communication from us. You may choose not to receive future e-mail or direct mail communications from us at any time by following the Opt-Out Policy below. Traffic Data helps us to understand how our website is used (e.g., which pages, or sections are most popular and when the peak activity times occur) and to assist us in planning for future improvements to the Website to better meet your needs.
Security of Personal InformationQPharma is committed to ensuring the security of the information you provide to us. Our success in designing useful products and services depends on your willingness to participate in our programs. QPharma’s business methods include strict policies on the storage, transmission and use of data that includes personal information. Our standard operating procedures are designed to secure such information in accordance with applicable law and industry standards. Notwithstanding QPharma’s efforts, you should be aware that there is some risk of loss, misuse, or alteration of your information by unauthorized third parties engaging in illegal and deceptive practices that may find a way to penetrate our data security measures.
Opting-OutIf QPharma has collected your Personally Identifiable Information or Protected Health Information and you are no longer interested in receiving our services, you may withdraw your authorization at any time. If you would like to opt-out, you may do so by providing written notice to us at QPharma, Inc., Attention: Privacy Officer, 22 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960. QPharma will process your election to opt-out as soon as possible upon receipt. Please be sure to include the name of the program, product, or service from which you wish to withdraw. Also note that if some other organization or entity collected that information, you must contact that entity directly with you opt-out request.
Correcting or Updating InformationIf you would like to correct or update any of your Personally Identifiable Information or Protected Health Information we have in our possession, please write to us at QPharma, Inc., Attention: Privacy Officer, 22 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960. Please be certain to include the name of the program, product, or service in question.
Attention: Privacy Officer
22 South Street
|i. Identifier||Name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, and other similar identifiers|
|ii. Customer Records||Name, signature, address, telephone number, education, employment|
|iii. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law||not collected|
|iv. Commercial||Records of products or services ordered or purchased or those which you have access to order or purchase.|
|v. Biometric||not collected|
|vi. Internet or network activity||Information regarding a consumer’s interaction with our websites, application, or advertisement, passwords and pins created to access our websites|
|vii. Geolocation data||Geographic location based on URL|
|viii. Sensory data||not collected|
|ix. Professional or employment-related information||DEA#s, SLN#s, SAN #s; employee ID#; healthcare provider designations, and/or specialties; employee territories, employers, managers|
|x. Non-public education information||not collected|
|xi. Inferences||QPharma may make certain inferences from individual or combined pieces of Information in (i) –(x)|
- QPharma does not collect information from minors.
- QPharma does not sell any information referenced above.
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, QPharma has not sold any information referenced above.
- In the preceding twelve (12) months, QPharma has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: (i), (ii), (iv), (vi), (vii), (ix), (xi).
- QPharma only discloses your personal information as required by law or for a business purpose to our affiliates, service providers and third parties where you, your employer, or your agent(s), have authorized that disclosure.
- The categories of Personal Information that QPharma collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information that QPharma collected about you.
- QPharma’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom QPharma shared that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information QPharma collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- Complete the transaction for which QPharma collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise a right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Provide sufficient information that allows QPharma to reasonably verify you are the person about whom QPharma collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
- QPharma cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if QPharma cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you.
- QPharma will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.