QPharma offers a Practitioner Validation and Eligibility Check solution built into our Titanium platform to help pharmaceutical companies ensure compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) when distributing medical product samples.
Here are some of the key features of our offering:
- Confirmation of HCP identity and professional status through Practitioner Validation
- Verification of HCP licensure and good standing through Practitioner Eligibility Check
- Required information includes the HCP’s state license number, name, and address, with name disambiguation to ensure the correct HCP is validated
- QPharma’s solution handles TDDD checks for Ohio practitioners, in addition to DEA checks for controlled substance samples
- Our proven AI algorithm accurately matches practitioners against master records for increased accuracy and efficiency
- Mid-level providers, such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants, are also included in the validation and eligibility check process
It is important to note that while our Practitioner Validation and Eligibility Check solution is built into the Titanium platform, we do not require clients to use our solution. Titanium is agnostic in this regard, and we can also integrate with third-party providers if preferred.
Send Us A Message