https://mysonginthenight.com/songwriting/ QPharma is more than a valued partner to our clients’ regulatory and commercial operations teams — we are also trusted for our expertise and guidance in identifying, assessing, and resolving healthcare compliance challenges. We work closely with our clients to track, reconcile, and report on federal and state sample transparency and Sunshine Act transparency activities. We perform audits and assessments to ensure that our clients’ Prescription Drug Marketing Act procedures are effective and compliant. We develop policies, procedures, and manuals to help our clients adhere with laws and regulations — and we train them on their use and implementation.
QPharma’s team includes a Chief Compliance Officer, a pharmaceutical industry veteran with deep Quality and Compliance expertise; an in-house General Counsel with a specific practice focus on healthcare compliance; and a Director of Compliance Services who is known throughout the industry as a compliance thought leader. Together, and supported by QPharma’s seasoned team of consultants and specialists, they deliver a winning combination of innovative insights and superior solutions to our valued life sciences clients.
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Corporate Code of Conduct Development
- PDMA Compliance Consulting
- Significant Loss Threshold Rationale Development
- OIG Compliance Consulting
- Sample Transparency Reporting
- Open Payments/Sunshine Act Transparency Reporting
- Auditing, Assessments, and Gap Analyses
- Consent decree/Corporate Integrity Agreement Consulting and Remediation
- Complete Training Solutions
To learn more about QPharma’s healthcare compliance expertise, please contact us.