At QPharma®, we offer a full continuum of sample accountability solutions to prevent drug diversion, optimize sales rep effectiveness, and maintain compliance with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA).
Ti Sample® gives clients one-stop access to extensive reporting and reconciliation data. Our integrated practitioner validation service verifies practitioner licenses and eligibility to receive samples, while our auditing platform enables clients to audit and assess their programs to maintain PDMA compliance. We employ a seasoned team of compliance analysts who work directly with sales representatives and proactively monitor inventory variances to ensure that reps are reconciled before loss thresholds are reached. Whether you need a partner to interface seamlessly with your electronic SFA system or to provide scanning and data entry services for paper sample requests, QPharma can custom-tailor a sample management solution to accommodate any client’s needs.
QPharma enhances its clients’ sales and marketing efforts and supports whitespace coverage by offering alternative sampling and call center services. QPharma also offers comprehensive sample storage and fulfillment services for clients seeking the ease, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of an end-to-end logistics solution.
- Ti Sample® — Part of the Titanium® Commercial and Compliance Suite
- Comprehensive home-office access to reconciliation reports, sampling and inventory dashboards, and more
- Monitoring of corporate and potential significant loss thresholds
- Proactive, daily monitoring of variances
- Rapid data retrieval
- Transactional audit trails
- Ti Validate® – Automatic or analyst-performed manual matching validation services depending on thoroughness of data
- QPharma’s data partnerships afford us direct access to state license board information
- Includes mid-level practitioners
- Ability to upload bulk files or validate practitioners as needed
- Sales Representatives
- Co-promotion Partners
- Practitioner Signatures
Scanning And Data Entry
- Captures images using state-of-the-art OCR technology
- Reads selected fields for verification during data entry
- Date/time stamps track each document to ensure timely processing
To learn why some of the industry’s top names choose QPharma for PDMA solutions, please contact us.