As part of its suite of fulfillment and distribution services for life sciences firms, QPharma® offers complete direct to practitioner (DTP) solutions integrated with our SaaS-based Ti DTP® system. Our state-of-the-art warehouses and fulfillment centers, located in Northern New Jersey, features over 440,000 square feet of storage space and convenient proximity to major highways, rails, and other shipping and distribution hubs.
QPharma’s VAWD-certified, temperature-controlled facility is registered with FDA and DEA, and all solutions are compliant with the PDMA, 21 CFR Part 11, and cGMP guidelines.
Ti DTP® integrates seamlessly with all major CRM/SFA platforms, and provides home-office users with easy access to key business intelligence and information, including shipping and inventory dashboards, Acknowledgements of Content, and more.
- Direct to Practitioner (Sample Send) Fulfillment
- Literature Fulfillment
- Medical Device Fulfillment
- Relabeling and Repackaging Services
- Secondary Packaging and Labeling Services
- Kitting and Assembly Services
- 24-hour Order Fulfillment
- Same-Day Fulfillment Available
- Returns/Recalls Processing
- Manufacturer License Obtainment
- Product and Literature Disposal/Destruction
- Fully Licensed in all States
- Ti DTP®— Part of the Titanium®— Commercial and Compliance Suite
- Secure, Web-based Order Management System
- Interfaces for USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Print-on-Demand Capabilities
- Compliant Tracking and Reporting
Special Handling Solutions and Projects
- Cold Chain Storage and Fulfillment
- Controlled Substance (CIII, CIV, CV) Fulfillment
Stability And Security
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
- Temperature-controlled Environment
- Key-card Access and Recorded Video Monitoring
- Redundant Backup Generator
- Epoxy-coated Floors
- Secure DEA Cage for Controlled Substance Storage
To learn how QPharma’s Fulfillment Solutions can accelerate your sales success, please contact us.