In addition to PDMA compliance and sample management solutions, QPharma™ offers a complete range of fulfillment and distribution services for life sciences firms. Our state-of-the-art warehouse and fulfillment center, located in Northern New Jersey, features 57,000 square feet of storage space and convenient proximity to major highways, rails, and other shipping and distribution hubs.
QPharma’s VAWD-certified, temperature-controlled facility is registered with FDA and DEA, and all solutions are compliant with the PDMA, 21 CFR Part 11, and cGMP guidelines. From small pharmaceutical and device companies preparing for a new product launch, to major life science manufacturers with thousands of sales representatives, QPharma provides end-to-end solutions for sample and literature distribution, trade distribution, and more.
- Direct-to-Practitioner (DTP) Fulfillment
- Direct-to-Rep Fulfillment
- Literature Fulfillment
- Medical Device Fulfillment
- 3PL Solutions
- Relabeling and Repackaging Services
- Kitting and Assembly Services
- Order-to-Cash Services
- Custom Solutions and Special Projects
Special Handling Solutions
- Cold Chain Storage and Fulfillment
- Controlled Substance (CIII, CIV, CV) Fulfillment
Stability And Security
- Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitoring
- Key-card Access and Recorded
- Video Monitoring
- Redundant Backup Generator
- Epoxy-coated Floors
- Secure DEA Cage for Controlled Substance Storage
- Secure, Web-based Order Management System
- Interfaces for USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Print-on-Demand Capabilities
- Compliant Tracking and Reporting
To learn how QPharma’s Fulfillment Solutions can accelerate your sales success, please contact us.